Tuesday, June 12, 2007
And JewelryDays.com is Recognized on CR’s Praiseworthy List of Online Retailers
Consumer Reports just came out with some great advice: an educated consumer can save buying jewelry online.
Here are the main things you need to know:
· Diamonds are valued by the four C’s: cut, color, clarity and carat weight. JewelryDays.com guides you in understanding what these criteria mean and how they affect the value of your diamond.
· Consider the value of the precious metal in your jewelry. 10 karat gold has a 42% gold content. Anything less than 10 karats cannot legally be sold as gold. At JewelryDays.com, we clearly indicate the gold, platinum, silver or other precious metal content of our merchandise.
· Buy from a certified gemologist who can certify the value of the jewelry you buy. JewelryDays.com has Graduate Gemologists who can assist you.
· Buying online can save you money, because online vendors can leverage lower overhead costs, but you need the ability to see clearly what you are buying in advance. With superior graphics and descriptions, JewelryDays.com makes your choices clear, and with a 30-day 100% satisfaction guaranteed return policy, you can see, touch, and try on our merchandise before making it truly your own.
· Watch out for discounts that seem too good to be true; they probably are. Look for a good deal, not a dubious deal.
· Buy from a source that is committed to offering only goods of the highest repute – no “blood diamonds” or “dirty gold.” JewelryDays.com is 100% committed to providing socially responsible merchandise.
· Pay with a major credit card, since this gives you recourse if you change your mind about a transaction.
When buying real estate, the maxim is: “Location, location, location.”
When buying gems and jewelry, the rule is: “Reputation, reputation, reputation.”
At JewelryDays.com we’ve worked hard to earn and preserve an honored reputation. We proudly invite you to verify our credentials at the following links:
Buyer Testimonials: http://www.jewelrydays.com/information.php?info_id=22
JewelryDays.com featured on Consumer Reports WebWatch: http://www.consumerwebwatch.org/praise-worthy.cfm
JewelryDays.com citation by the Better Business Bureau: http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=13164982
Also, you can check out Consumer Report’s full article on buying jewelry at http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/personal-finance/buying-jewelry-6-07/overview/0607_jewel_ov_1.htm?resultPageIndex=1&resultIndex=1&searchTerm=jewelry
MY Life Is Beautiful
$3.8 million purse (1) 1001 Nights Diamond Purse (1) 4 more days till christmas (2) amazon (2) Art of Jewelry (2) best actress (2) best christmas gifts (5) birthday (2) Blue Diamond (3) celebrity engagement (2) celebrity engagement ring (3) christmas gifts (2) christmas tree (2) Conflict Free diamonds (2) diamond jewelry (18) diamonds (18) facebook (5) Fancy Color Diamond (3) flowers (2) gem (2) gemstones (3) gifts (2) gold (7) Heart Shaped Diamond (2) Hearts for Valentines (2) history of valentine's day (3) jewelry (37) jewelry Days (70) jewelry days facebook (7) Jewelry Days Jewelryday Diamond Jewelry (5) jewelry gifts (2) jewelry industry (7) jewelry trends 2009 (2) jewelrydays (37) jewelrydays.com (16) lace-like jewelry (1) Last Christmas Shopping (2) Last Minute (2) most expensive christmas tree (2) new year (2) Tasmanian Devil (1) top 10 jewelry gifts (2) top 10 U.S. Coins (2) valentine's day (3) valentines day (3) Valentines Day Gift Ideas (2) Wedding Gown (2)